Hey All

AviatorTroy

Just found this site and am glad to see something locally based... I live in Cincinnati and am close to nice southern Ohio and northern KY roads. Plus, Deals Gap is only 6 hours away!!! My winter project is that I have my SV all ripped apart and its getting a thorough 30,000 mile going over. Need to do a valve adjustment on the Duck soon, too. I generally hit QS&L in Milford on Wednesday nights in the summer, so hopefully Illl get a chance to meet some of you there. Later!:cheers:

How'd ya guess?? ;) Doesn't leave me with a whole lot of time to play but I am out in Arizona for a week right now and did rent a R1200GS the other day, for about 280 miles, 100 or so on dirt, so that was excellent!

arizona huh? my best friend is heading out that way at the end of this month to finish up his CFI

Hey all, thanks for the welcome. Everyone involved in aviation, good luck in your endevors. I am extremely lucky to wind up with the career path I am in and the oppertunities that have peresented themselves. Through work, I have gotten the chance to ride Arizona and Colorado extensivley, (sorry my spelling sux around midnight) but I will post pix whenever possible!

• 2 weeks later...