Obama on the daily show

kawi kid

In really surprised nobody brought this up today. What's your thoughts on it? I was really surprised to hear john stewart call the president dude at first then after thinking about it I really wasnt. My thoughts, if he came on there to try to reconnect with the younger voters again I think he missed it.

I thought it was a pretty good show. I dont think Stewart was too easy on him, I thought he would have been much easier on Obama than he was.

this ^

I was expecting a fluff piece, and Stewart ran him through the ringer a little. good stuff, not entirely vacuous.

No one is going to complain about how much tax dollars he spent to drive the Presidential caravan and security detail across town to go on a 'comedy' show?

No one is going to complain that Obama should have "better things to do" like singlehandedly fix the economy instead of doing a television interview?

Come out come out wherever you are.... you conservative trolls.

• Upvote 1

No one is going to complain about how much tax dollars he spent to drive the Presidential caravan and security detail across town to go on a 'comedy' show?

No one is going to complain that Obama should have "better things to do" like singlehandedly fix the economy instead of doing a television interview?

Come out come out wherever you are.... you conservative trolls.

lol-why-you-mad-tho.jpg

• Upvote 1