06 gsxr 600 front wheel top clamp rotors???

wheet

hey all im looking for these partsoff a 06 07 gsxr 600 750. i have a sv 650 just did the shock swap, ready to put the gsxr front end on it. i have the forks, lower clamp, calipers, brake lines already. but need a wheel, top clamp, and rotors to finish the job. Looking used if anyone knows were i can find this or have and want to make a deal let me know thanks

top clamps should be easy to find on ebay. Those things are hard to sell cause they rarely need replacing, so it should be cheap. Wheels are prevalent on ebay and can be $$$, though you should be able to find a set with rotors already mounted. If you don't like ebay, the WERA boards will have loads of these things lying around.

Stay away from Ebay. Typically, they are salvage bikes that the wheels come off of and rarely are they checked for being straight. Only way to buy is for a 100% guarantee...

WERA board is your best bet. You should be able to find a perfect wheel with rotors for $200... $400 for a set - those wheels are two generations old, but are used on a lot of bikes still...