2005 Kawasaki Ninja Zx6r 636 slip on Exhaust for sale?

youngflyflashy

Does anybody have one or know where i can get one for a good price? the brand doesn't matter, i just want to keep the undertail exhaust design, shoot me an email at herbwilborn@tmail.com thanks!

I think you need to figure out how to change the oil and maintain your bike before putting on exhaust on.

burn Burn BURN!!!!

I will never let him live it down.. He did have over 7 quarts of oil in the damn thing. He's lucky he didnt blow the engine and crash. Of course those eye goggles he wears would have protected his head and the helmet which is always strapped to the passenger seat would have protected his bike.. :dunno:

Seriously though Young. If your looking for a slipon, you can probably pick one up on the Kawi forums or egay for a decent price.

LOL, LET. IT. GOOOOOO Flounder! lol last season was my FIRST season (plus someone else told me to put that damn oil in there, for the 1millionth time!!!), but you live and you learn, and of course i wouldn't put the slip-on on myself...i'd probably have you do it for me lol ; ) ...i checked ebay (and i will probably get it from there), but i wanted to get one somewhere local, like if someone was parting their bike out or something...thanks fellas!