95 Ford f150

Ricky Bobby

I have a 1995 ford f150. Asking 2250. obo. Its reg. cab short bed. 2wd, 4.9 straight 6, 5 speed. If you know anything about this motor than you know it is very reliable. Minimal rust around the bed sides. Runs great. Just replaced plugs, wires dis. cap rotor, air and fuel filter. Fresh oil change. Good tires all around. Only 96000 miles but will move as i am driving it to work. Only selling because I drive 90 miles a day and need something with a little better gas mileage. would consider trade for a 4 cylinder truck or suv? Pretty much would trade for anything that gets at least 20 mpg. Thanks. can be reached at 1-740-502-8588. Call or text

f150.jpg

well yeah... not the greatest car in the world. it has it's issues. but runs. something is up with the rear strut... rattles? front fender has a dent and could probably need a new front drivers tire... it's on craigslist for 600... katana was on there for 2300 i just lowered it to 1800...