"Fringe"

Fonzie

Any other fans on here?

This season's been really good so far. I got hooked since early on, but it always reminded me a little of an updated X Files/Twilight Zone

This season they've moved away from the self contained episodes somewhat, at least w/ the main story that's continuing throughout

• Upvote 1

diggity-diggity!

Call me old fahion, but I don't like the continuous story line. I think it keeps people watching, but if you miss a couple, then you seem pretty lost for awhile. I missed a few early this season and last night was the first one in a a couple of episodes I've seen.

with work, kids, etc, it's hard to catch up.

regardless, it's pretty entertaining.

Funny... I wasn't sure if this thread would take off when I posted it late last night. Then I log in this morning, & there's already 10 hits :D

i'm all about it. i wanna bang badass brunette Olivia

Love Fringe. Anna Torv is hot, but she's even hotter with that Australian accent when she's not playing Olivia. Walter is just awesome.

:lol: Ya' know... She never really did anything for me prior to this season, but I gotta admit... She is pretty easy on the eyes with the new auburn locks & bangs, along with a bit of eyeliner ;)

Astrid's not too shabby either evilgrin.gif

And agreed... John Noble's an AMAZING actor! He gives you the full range... From feeble & helpless, compassionate, to manipulative & commanding. Even when he has no lines... His eyes & facial expressions allow you to know exactly what his character's feeling!

Yup

HEEYYY! You're still alive :D

Edited by Fonzie

I love the show, all of the characters are great and Olivia is hot as hell. The alternate universe has been really cool this season and Walternate is a great villain. I can't wait to see how this season ends. I have heard the rumors that they are considering canceling Fringe...I would be so pissed. It is my favorite Sci-Fi show since the X-Files.

• 2 weeks later...

I've come to the conclusion that I'd probably like anything JJ Abram's involved with ;)

Good episode tonight! Wonder who did the dirty work to Broyles choppin' his arm & leg off for the "switch" :nono:

Perhaps Brandon, in retribution for Phillip darting him... Though it looked kinda messy for Brandon's perfectionism

It's funny... Every time I see those deprivation tanks in Walter's lab, I always think of the movie "Altered States"... Which Blair Brown was in

Edited by Fonzie

I'm a big Fringe fan, too! I haven't watched this week's episode yet, but I've got it recorded, just haven't gotten to it yet. I do like the continuing story line through this season, but I will admit that I think I liked it better as the "B" story line that tied the whole season together with the "A" story line being finished at the end of the episode. This season has been great though, and Fox would be very foolish to cancel it. It really is the only show that brings me to Fox Network programming.

... but I will admit that I think I liked it better as the "B" story line that tied the whole season together with the "A" story line being finished at the end of the episode.

The previews for next week kinda looked like they're gonna go back to that format now