"Fringe"

Fonzie

What I really like is how much they're tying this season into the first season where everything was almost individual episodes. It's been accelerating ever since the first episode, and things have started to come together.

Are you freakin' kiddin' me?!? :wtf:

Tonight was the last episode until Jan 21st?? Plus they're changin' it to Friday nights when it comes back. No wonder they feel like they can't find a consistent following for it... They keep movin' it around the schedule, & they always have these start & stop seasons where they take several months off at a time, here & there :nono:

... but it always reminded me a little of an updated X Files/Twilight Zone

Tonight's episode in particular kind of reminded me of the X Files movie

• 2 months later...

Reeeally like the last 3-4 episodes since it's been back on. Like how they're incorporating the underlying ongoing storyline with the episodic ones

Was that a creepy smile from Walternate at the very end, or what

Edited by Fonzie

Yeah good episode for sure. It's gonna be interesting to see how the alternate Olivia deals with the pregnancy and if Walternate uses it to drag Peter back to the other side. I wonder if Peter will pull a Walter and go to the other side and bring his son back to be with him and Olivia. I just love this show. :D

Yeah good episode for sure. It's gonna be interesting to see how the alternate Olivia deals with the pregnancy and if Walternate uses it to drag Peter back to the other side. I wonder if Peter will pull a Walter and go to the other side and bring his son back to be with him and Olivia. I just love this show. :D

Damnit man. I haven't watched the episode on dvr yet.

I wonder if Peter will pull a Walter and go to the other side and bring his son back to be with him and Olivia. I just love this show. :D

Very interesting theory!

However... I think he may have just knocked up this Olivia too, after Friday's saunter upstairs... So coupled with your theory... They could end up with twins :D

• 3 weeks later...

Creepy ending

Shit...Just...Got...Interesting :D

Kind of a boring episode... 'Til that ending ;)

Next couple look like they're gonna be prettttty damn good

• 1 month later...
Just watched last night's episode

"Lysergic Acid Diethylamide" was just about as weird as "Brown Betty"

That episode made me wanna drop some acid man :D

Broils was messed up, that was funny.

Yeah, the past few episodes have been getting weird. I'm about to give up on this show. I was really into it prior to the recent weirdness...

The LSD episode was weird, but there was still some good info in it. This past episode was another good one

Now that they seem to be bringing everything to a head though... I'm wondering where they're left to go with the story line in the future?? This has been the main underlying plotline for several seasons now. How do you continue on after saving a parallel universe... Or destroying one? Anything attempting to follow will seem anti-climactic

• Upvote 1

Now that they seem to be bringing everything to a head though... I'm wondering where they're left to go with the story line in the future?? This has been the main underlying plotline for several seasons now. How do you continue on after saving a parallel universe... Or destroying one? Anything attempting to follow will seem anti-climactic

So many good shows do this, premature story climax :D.

Heroes is a good example, I liked that show, but they blew the plot to hell

and had no where to go with it.

There are plenty of other avenues to go down with story lines...like wtf is up with the observers/original people for example. This last episode was really good, looking forward to next week. I agree the "LSD" episode was weird in a good "Fear and Loathing" kinda way...but I hated the plot line of William Bell "posessing" Olivia's body/mind...seemed like it was a rather pointless tangent. Other than that this season has rocked.

• 7 months later...