think it's ugly now???

Moto-Brian

Like I said - who cares what it looks like stock? Sure, street guys aren't going to go this deep, but I look at every bike as if it were in race trim. This shot concludes my thoughts that this bike is gonna look BADASS in race trim.

http://forums.13x.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27103&d=1201361758

yea but its a kawi great till stuff starts fallin off or things start tp break

Huh? Basis of your statement? Please share. I've been around Kawasakis for over 14 years in terms of sportbikes and although some years were piles, never had dependability issues nor stuff falling off...

when me and my friends were just starting to learn how to wheelies both of them had kawasakis and i had my honda. in the learning process we slamed the front end down hard a couple times both the kawi's 05 zx6r and a 05 zx10r front cowls got loose and were pointing to the ground. Yes i agree bikes are not made for that abuse, but it just put a bad opinion in my head when i saw the 10r cowl resting on his front fender and we had to get it towed. and by buddies shifter fell off on the zx6r one time. after a nice guy offered to load it up (while he was stranded) the guys POS straps broke and the bike fell over. another insident to put Kawi on my crap list. not the fact it got damaged but the fact the damn shifter fell off.

when me and my friends were just starting to learn how to wheelies both of them had kawasakis and i had my honda. in the learning process we slamed the front end down hard a couple times both the kawi's 05 zx6r and a 05 zx10r front cowls got loose and were pointing to the ground. Yes i agree bikes are not made for that abuse, but it just put a bad opinion in my head when i saw the 10r cowl resting on his front fender and we had to get it towed. and by buddies shifter fell off on the zx6r one time. after a nice guy offered to load it up (while he was stranded) the guys POS straps broke and the bike fell over. another insident to put Kawi on my crap list. not the fact it got damaged but the fact the damn shifter fell off.

Are you saying that if a bike won't hold up to getting beat on, or falling over on a trailer, its a piece of shit?

Man, I'd hate to sell you anything....

im sure i said that myself. but i do judge the quality of a bike by how much abuse they can take

Real abuse or parking lot bashing?

Real abuse? We ran a ZX6R from 1998 to 2001 through both body changes and upgrades. Ran the WERA National Endurance Series all years. Bikes had over 60 hours on their bottom ends and they looked great. Bikes held up superbly.

Shifter falling off is a bolt issue. Could have been poor maintenance on your buddy's part or it just vibrated loose due to horsing around.

I think the cowl issue is abuse, as well. Has nothing to do other than not taking care of your stuff...

I'd say your opinion is lacking credibility...

Oh man...:lol::squid:

I guess those 2005-2006 GSX-R's were shitty too. We crashed one and broke the frame. :rolleyes:

Now I do agree with that... One of Wizard Racing endurance team had a lowside crash in the Chicane at Road Atl which is about 40mph, and snapped the frame in two like it was cut with a "LASER".

One thing I am afraid with on my K6 1k. but that is racing.

Now I do agree with that... One of Wizard Racing endurance team had a lowside crash in the Chicane at Road Atl which is about 40mph, and snapped the frame in two like it was cut with a "LASER".

One thing I am afraid with on my K6 1k. but that is racing.

That's my point....

The bike is really designed to crash...so, if you aren't willing to throw it down the track (or bust the front up) ride it from point A to point B and forget about the rest of that stuff.

Like I said - who cares what it looks like stock? Sure, street guys aren't going to go this deep, but I look at every bike as if it were in race trim. This shot concludes my thoughts that this bike is gonna look BADASS in race trim.

http://forums.13x.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27103&d=1201361758

It looks A LOT better in race trim. But, I'm still not a big fan of that front nose though...it's so long....

Oh man...:lol::squid:

I guess those 2005-2006 GSX-R's were shitty too. We crashed one and broke the frame. :rolleyes:

He's right about Kaws, though... We pancaked one into the wall at teh bottom of the esses at Road Atlanta. Had Kawasaki built it to stand up against "abuse", the bike wouldn't have snapped the frame when it hit the concrete wall top first... Yeah, they are total shit...