2011 Performance Track Riding Dates Open for Enrollment

MidOhio-PTR

The 2011 Performance Track Riding season is now open for enrollments. The Mid-Ohio School has set dates for another season of riding at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course. Check out our schedules for both the single-day and two-day options.

Save $25 on your track riding in 2011 by purchasing prior to December 23, 4:30pm EST! We are offering our biggest savings of the year on both Single and Two-Day Standard PTR dates, Max-Time and Max-Time Twilight enrollments. Use coupon code PTRHOLIDAY2010 when ordering your enrollment. Not sure what day you want to ride, purchase a gift certificate to lock in the savings and redeem later in the year!

We here at The Mid-Ohio School look forward to seeing everyone at the track in 2011. More information in relation to our KTM Race_Orange Fly and Ride Program (reservations can be made now for a guaranteed spot in 2011) and brand new Frequent Rider Program will be announced later.

Happy Holidays!

Dubguy/Twisted, get me what days you want to ride up there. I'd like to get the 4+ package there with the option to change 1 day out as stated but I'd also like to schedule early so I can put days off work the 1st of the year, literally.

Trust me, I m in this year.

• 3 weeks later...