Gary Fisher 29er. High end for the price of entry level...

Moto-Brian

Ok, selling my 29er Hard Tail. If you are looking for a solid bike that is built really well with higher end components but cannot afford the $220-$2500 price tag, here's the bike for you!

$1500 now!!

2009 Gary Fisher Paragon 29er.

Started as a frame only and I built it back up to b better than stock. All components other than frame and fork were new 2010 components. You can tell in the pics...

SIZE LARGE!

-2009 Paragon frame - Yes, NO CRACKS!! :D

-2009 G2 Fox Fork

-2010 Velocity Blunt wheels. White spokes, red nipples and laced to Velocity's light weight hubs.

-2010 SRAM X9 front to back - Shifters, front and rear derailleurs

-2010 Truvativ Team Style crankset

-2010 Truvativ Team stem, bars, and seat post.

-2010 Magura Louis brake system.

-2010 Magura Floating rotors front and rear

-2010 Bontrager RL white seat

-2010 Ergon white grips.

-Red accents like steering cap cover, cable lines, etc.

Basically, this thing is new in terms of the components. It has been ridden prior to the build and things like the typical chain suck these get are visible. There are some scratches on the frame as seen in the pic from frame rub from the cables, a few fork scratches as seen in the pics, also.

But, this thing is awesome and really, tough to price out. The components on the stock Paragon are pretty basic and the idea was to make this thing a better bike overall.

WILL NOT INCLUDE PEDALS OR WATER CAGES!

Was thinking that since most Paragons are running $1500-$1700 depending on condition, this is probably at least worth $1500. Pretty firm. Can deliver and willing to send better pics.

Here's the bike:

29paragon.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here is a link to the album with pics of everything...

http://img694.imageshack.us/g/29velocityrim.jpg/

Then you obviously do not understand bicycles. This is cheap...

Yeah, that's why I gave you the benefit of the doubt. "I'm sure its nice but..."

For 200 less, goes probably twice as fast, and u only have to push it half as much...

http://ashtabula.craigslist.org/mcy/2079132239.html

Yeah, that's why I gave you the benefit of the doubt. "I'm sure its nice but..."

For 200 less, goes probably twice as fast, and u only have to push it half as much...

http://ashtabula.craigslist.org/mcy/2079132239.html

With that pile, you'd spend as much on labor for parts needing replaced, you'd really help out in conditioning and being in shape. But, owning one of those allows for a gut and alcohol and cigarette smoking...:D