Cheap Painting

Jst2fst

Hey, does anyone know where I can get a cheap paint job done on my bike. I'm looking to just get a solid color done or possible some graphics as well. Looking ot get the bike painted over the winter not sure exactly when yet. I'm in the Columbus area so I would need a local painter or when it heats up I could bring it in to get painted.

Adjust the carbs, and sell it the way it is.

The person interested might want to see the bike in it's original shape, then choose to paint it or modify it the way they want it, just my opinion though.

+1 just sell it. I gave up trying to paint mine. The prime white I put on it worked so well that I left it that way. Put a few suzuki graphics on it and rode the damn thing all summer that way.

I looked at painting mine. I have the paint even. The other option I looked at was having the plastics wrapped in the new vinyl. Might as well have it professionally painted at that cost...

Point taken on painting the bike then selling it. I was just trying to get the most money out of it when I sold it. Plus by only adjusting the carbs is and putting in some new jets is about all it needs really.

just my two cents.... go to a john deere dealer (yeah, I said john deere) and grab some flat black. 11 bucks a quart.............. half ass spray it and put it up for sale. easy to spray and hard to fk up. hides many different sins as far as body work. chi-ching