All kinds of stuff, suit, gloves, warmers, etc...

fireman_343

Okay, this stuff is my friends... he is getting out of racing and asked me to sell it all for him. I've got eveything with me, so if you want to check it out just PM/Email me and let me know. Going on ebay this weekend.

rdracer4@hotmail.com

Nice set Chicken Hawk Racing Tire Warmers for a full sized bike - SOLD!!!

ApineStars leather suit (size US38/Euro48) - Don't know... he said maybe around $150 for the suit??

Was warn while racing the NSR's... would not pass a tech inspection for WERA, but would work for racing with my club. There are small holes in each elbow, on the hip and has a rip on the back of the collar area. All the stuff can be fixed if sent to Barnical Bill... I tried on the suit and its real tight on me (5'10" and 172lbs), so any kid or smaller adult would fit in it.

20b0a321.jpg

711a1317.jpg

881ce936.jpg

dbfc63a4.jpg

a3a7bb65.jpg

1c6f0966.jpg

Next up is a set of AlpineStars GP Plus gloves. $50 (has tiny scuff in bottom of one glove, not worn thru yet, and one of the carbon fiber knuckles are bent but you can't feel it). Dont' ask me why my phone took the pic like you are looking at it thru a mirror?? odd :wtf:

93a03df9.jpg

2c6932cd.jpg

a353ea9d.jpg

2c085779.jpg

AlpineStars Tech Race back protector, size Med.. like new, $75, very nice back protector with snap button on top to connect to suit.

5bee4056.jpg

8a53e684.jpg

895e41a8.jpg

Valentine One radar detector. -$old!!

Edited by fireman_343

Nope, and the gloves are still for sale... forgot to say that the gloves are size SMALL!!

All this stuff is up on ebay now... Check it out here: http://motors.shop.ebay.com/colfirefighter/m.html

Edited by fireman_343