Buy my 636!

NinjaNick

2003 Black w/metallic flake 636 Ninja. 18.5k miles Muzzy slip-on, Greg LED flushmounts, frame sliders, custom undertail, sportech black chrome windscreen, Sintered pads, BMC race filter, etc..

Already have a buyer, but will give to someone else for $4,000 OBO

My636.jpg

0506071404b.jpg

2003636.jpg

The last picture the frame sliders are off, but they're black and on there now.

are u sure u know what year of bike UR riding ??????? j/k the 08 black and gold gsxr1000 is the hotness but im a suz guy but the 08 zx-10 makes GOOD hp even though its uglier then hell

Slowbusa- :lol: I totally forgot about that. Now I remember when I said that to you. ;) I'm a kawi guy. One bike I would love to have is the 08 white or black gix1000 though.

Chrome- :bigfinger::p

Sinner- Definately losing the fender, installing pcIII and Brocks alien head exhaust system, race filter, new windscreen, sliders, and after that, whatever pops in my head. I can't think of everything I want to do with it right now to be honest. :) I would like to get custom paint like you have, but that shit is PRICEY!

Sinner- Definately losing the fender, installing pcIII and Brocks alien head exhaust system, race filter, new windscreen, sliders, and after that, whatever pops in my head. I can't think of everything I want to do with it right now to be honest. :) I would like to get custom paint like you have, but that shit is PRICEY!

Pricey...yes

It depends on what you are wanting...you want one color..two design...low price range

You start to go candys and airbrushing....REAL PRICEY

But I might be able to hook you up with a good painter...since its a KAWASAKI

Let me know

• 4 weeks later...

I'm ready too man! I tell you what, this snow melting is flooding lots of places. My yard, my street. I can't wait till we actually have DIRT instead of mud around here and the sky is blue with the temperature around 70degrees. :cool: Ooooooooooooh yeah!

I want to race that 14 heads up. You better be coming to the drag strip rental.

It's no biggie to me. I love a good challenge. I suck at launching and weigh 275lbs now naked. You might get me man. If we do it I want to do it again when I have my PCIII, BMC filter and Brock pipe. :cool: