27inch Apex TV + DVD/VHS combo and NICE futon

madcat6183

TV + DVD/VHS combo

Honestly, I do not need this in my basement anymore, looking for $75.00 for both and will toss in a nice coffee table if you want it. Comes with a universal remote, and the combo. I can deliver for a fee.

Futon

This is not the ordinary futon mattress, this is the inner-spring, aftermarket mattress. It is really nice and heavy duty. NOT used much at all. Also the futon is not the generic futon from Walmart, this is the single piece futon that is heavy duty like back in the days, this thing is SOLID. I'm looking for $100 for BOTH. The mattress alone is still $120 in stores. Again I can deliver for a fee.

I know people can vouch for me on the boards, I do not sell junk, I am pretty anal about everything I own.

John 419-610-5666

Not widescreen, just like a bedroom, garage, or rec room TV. I mean it's 27 inches, and not very deep, just heavy. I have one guy from CL looking, was supposed to pick up last night but stood me up.

This is NOT an LCD or flat panel etc. Just a good tv. I am willing to entertain offers too. Don't need to sell, but not using it. Awesome for video games, AV's S video, Vchip.

Hell the DVD/VHS combo was 100 a few years ago., alone.

• 2 weeks later...