Mass Animal Die-off

Casper

I know I posted this in the Aliens killing birds thread, but I think it deserves it's own thread. This map is being updated as more news stories roll in.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=201817256339889828327.0004991bca25af104a22b&t=h&ll=38.822591,16.171875&spn=143.91227,316.054688&z=2&iwloc=0004991c2e41cf55affcb

Unbelievable.

Either:

- Global Warming

- Bush's fault

- Evil Republicans

- U.S. didn't buy enuf carbon offsets

- There were no weapons of mass destruction

- Freemasons

or

- Moar fear

or

- to quote Joycelyn Elders, the former Surgery (sic) General: "...you know, and we all will probably die with something sooner or later..."

Edited by jblosser
doubled up on 'mass'

You should be. The normally migrate to warmer waters. This year they didn't. Nobody knows why.

Temps dropped quick and before the time when the migrations usually take place in turn screwing up a number of things like normal migration paterns, etc.

You should be. The normally migrate to warmer waters. This year they didn't. Nobody knows why.

Temps dropped quick and before the time when the migrations usually take place in turn screwing up a number of things like normal migration paterns, etc. Doesnt surprise me that people dont know why yet. I hear the fish whisperer is still on vaca.

post-828-13690979191165_thumb.jpg

Edited by flounder

Temps dropped quick and before the time when the migrations usually take place in turn screwing up a number of things like normal migration paterns, etc. Doesnt surprise me that people dont know why yet. I hear the fish whisperer is still on vaca.

612_o.jpg

Image fail.

i just saw a whole flock of geese fly over my house yesterday.. i was thinking january..? they should be south of here by now shouldnt they?

Uhm, this is south for Canadian geese. ;)

This is their south. The problem is, during the warmer months, they are no longer going back to Canada.

i just saw a whole flock of geese fly over my house yesterday.. i was thinking january..? they should be south of here by now shouldnt they?

Geese don't migrate like they used to. They have abundant food and water with all of the development run off ponds and the like. Also, the weather doesn't stay cold for long periods like it used to. They dissapear around here completely around the middle of February and are back by by the middle of March.

I wonder if the magnetic poles of the earth are shifting. There have been a lot of earthquakes all over and other shit going on. If the poles are shifting, I'm sure that is really going to mess with some animals. I also wonder if some gases are being released from the earth during some of these earthquakes and are effectively poisoning animals.

Uhm, this is south for Canadian geese. ;)

This is their south. The problem is, during the warmer months, they are no longer going back to Canada.

oo so thats why i heard a couple random eh's when they why by.. i just thought they squawked at each other, but i coulda sworn i heard a few eh's? explains why they were canadian geese

I wonder if the magnetic poles of the earth are shifting. There have been a lot of earthquakes all over and other shit going on. If the poles are shifting, I'm sure that is really going to mess with some animals. I also wonder if some gases are being released from the earth during some of these earthquakes and are effectively poisoning animals.

The poles really never stop moving. It's currently moving at almost 40 miles per year towards Russia/Siberia.

I know I posted this in the Aliens killing birds thread, but I think it deserves it's own thread. This map is being updated as more news stories roll in.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=201817256339889828327.0004991bca25af104a22b&t=h&ll=38.822591,16.171875&spn=143.91227,316.054688&z=2&iwloc=0004991c2e41cf55affcb

Unbelievable.

REPOSTER!! I agree though. I had a crappy title.:nono: