Sticker design poll

Casper

Is this the first sticker design for Ohio Riders?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Is this the first sticker design for Ohio Riders?

• Yes, I like this one. I'd sport it on my bike.
    • No, let's keep looking.

Okay, so we're getting stickers made up thanks to Whitey (Bornsinner). Unfortunately, the font I usually use for everything with this board doesn't come out to well as a sticker. The sticker guy sent us a few samples, and we just don't think they're going to work. The letters are too thin, and especially the dots for the I's will easly peel off. So, we're playing around with other ideas.

Here's "Brush Script MT". The O in Ohio and the R in Riders is 72pt and the rest is 54pt I think. Let us know what you think.

http://www.ohioriders.net/images/ohiori ... rsmall.jpg

Obviously they'll be available in different colors and sizes. The first batch will be about an inch tall and I think like 6 - 8 inches long. Perfect for putting on a bike. We're also having larger one's made up for trailers, cars, whatever.

For what it's worth. My feeling on the brushstroke design is that it doesn't promote well. It comes across as weak. I think the 1st one by Bornsinner is a much better representation. The design needs to be one bold statement.

This may be too much for a simple sticker but, it would be very cool to have the first O in ohio be the back wheel of a bike. The rest of the bike could angle up and be out of the way of the rest of the sticker and it would look like the bike was doing a wheelie. Or it could angle less and be in the backround of the sticker and not be doing a wheelie....

This may be too much tho for a sticker. I just thought it would make it stand out more and encourage people to put it on their bike :dunno:

I do like both of Whitney's fonts, wouldnt hurt to look at a few more tho.

Ok I'm done now! :thefinger:

This may be too much for a simple sticker but, it would be very cool to have the first O in ohio be the back wheel of a bike. The rest of the bike could angle up and be out of the way of the rest of the sticker and it would look like the bike was doing a wheelie. Or it could angle less and be in the backround of the sticker and not be doing a wheelie....

This may be too much tho for a sticker. I just thought it would make it stand out more and encourage people to put it on their bike :dunno:

I do like both of Whitney's fonts, wouldnt hurt to look at a few more tho.

Ok I'm done now! :thefinger:

Sounds like a good idea for a tshirt or sweatshirt....