Left Handed Washburn X50 PRO Q

LINK

Practically brand new, barely played at all.

This was purchased for my Son, he wanted it bad until he got it, then he had no interest.

$400 with a soft case, offers welcomed... Please keep offers reasonable, I guess the list price for this guitar is over $1100.

I stole the picture posted, but I can take actual pictures of the guitar if needed.

I have 2 right handed guitars, two amps, drum kit, and a snare and bells kit

(school band kit) I will be selling too, along with some guitar effects, if anyone shows an interest, I will post them up too.

All the equipment is in good shape, and will be reasonably priced...

Mahogany Body

Arched quilted maple top

String thru body

Tune-o-matic bridge

Set neck

Seymour Duncan '59 reissue pickup in neck

Seymour Duncan Custom Custom pickup in bridge

3-way toggle switch

Rosewood fingerboard with X inlay

Exclusive Grover 18:1 gear ratio tuners

Gloss finish

Buzz Feiten Tuning System™

Color: Quilted Cognac

It's a lefty and has some good hardware post it on craigslist it should move fast there.... Or take it to a local guitar shop and see how much they will take for it. If it retails for $1100 they probably sell for $800 new $600 used so they may buy it from you for how much you're asking for it.

It's a lefty and has some good hardware post it on craigslist it should move fast there.... Or take it to a local guitar shop and see how much they will take for it. If it retails for $1100 they probably sell for $800 new $600 used so they may buy it from you for how much you're asking for it.

Guitar Center offered me $200 for my shecter hellraiser that retailed around $700. I put it on craigslist and it sold about 2 months later for $400 which was $50 less than I had it listed for. I did ok a Sam Ash when I traded one there. Ebay is usually pretty good too sold one on there.

Guitar Center offered me $200 for my shecter hellraiser that retailed around $700. I put it on craigslist and it sold about 2 months later for $400 which was $50 less than I had it listed for. I did ok a Sam Ash when I traded one there. Ebay is usually pretty good too sold one on there.

yeah local meaning a not G.C., sam ash or willis. didnt go into detail there sorry. chain stores will rape you on trade ins, smaller local shops are always looking for nicer used stuff and usually pay out much better for them.

I was hoping that someone local would be interested, I am not sure how to ship a guitar without the original box, or how costly it will be considering the size.

Will more than likely be fairly expensive. You can always go get a quote and the buyer pays for shipping with eBay anyways. Just an option if local does not pan out.