Ar15

GSXRBirch

Yes that is the scope and reticle Im getting. I ordered the EBR-2 reticle in mine.

If you want detailed specs on the scope.

http://www.vortexoptics.com/product/vortex-razor-hd-5-20x50-riflescope-with-ebr-2-mrad-reticle

Oh you nasty whore. :D

maybe I can use my magic to get the tracking info and intercept that shipment! I thought you were getting the other reticle in yours...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh you nasty whore. :D

maybe I can use my magic to get the tracking info and intercept that shipment! I thought you were getting the other reticle in yours...

Nope.. Mil/mil all the way. Before, I just hadnt decided between the EBR2 or EBR2B. Ended up going with the EBR2 so I didnt have to worry about the elevation numbers being right next to the tree.

There was allot more then just my Razor in the order that was placed. ;)

Dale I'm saving penny's and waiting on taxes!!! I just DL the form 4 today an grabbed a couple finger print cards from the office, Gonna fill my part of the form 4 out an have the boss sign it and hope to come down to give you my moneys by the end of March.

Sounds good. I should have some in stock by that time I hope. Form 3's have been pretty quick. I have heard that form 4's are flying out of NFA branch right now. People are getting them back in like 35 days.

Sounds good. I should have some in stock by that time I hope. Form 3's have been pretty quick. I have heard that form 4's are flying out of NFA branch right now. People are getting them back in like 35 days.

I've heard the same thing, yet my last transfer was right at 90 days or so. Check cashed 10/5, pending 10/14, approved 1/3, at my SOT 1/10. My current transfer was chased on 12/24. I wouldn't get your hopes up.

I've heard the same thing, yet my last transfer was right at 90 days or so. Check cashed 10/5, pending 10/14, approved 1/3, at my SOT 1/10. My current transfer was chased on 12/24. I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Well I never hold my breath :D