pc3 ?

cOoTeR

I took the battery out of my bike and brought it inside to protect it from the cold. I have a custom map on it done by dtm Brian. My question is will the pc3 still have the map on it since the battery has been removed?

No, all Power Commanders do not require constant power to maintain it. The only way a map can be “erased” is to use a computer to load a new one in place of it.

If it happened to be erased, hopefully you used your laptop and saved a copy of your map. Yous hould do that as soon as you get the chance.

brian has saved all the maps he's ever done (to my knowledge). not sure if he deletes them after x amount of time, but barring a hard drive failure - he'll have your file just in case.

you should still copy the map onto your own personal hard drive first though.

brian has saved all the maps he's ever done (to my knowledge). not sure if he deletes them after x amount of time, but barring a hard drive failure - he'll have your file just in case.

you should still copy the map onto your own personal hard drive first though.

This but you should be aight anyway. Kinda like how a laptop doesn't lose any programs when the battery is out and its not plugged in.