Who can print decals if art is supplied, etc?

Moto-Brian

My guy that usually does my decals has seemingly fell off the earth. So, I need to get both race bikes some decals made. NOT die-cut. I need them to be printed and outside edge cut only. Somewhat thicker mil, also.

Anyone know of a good person to talk to?

chris kruzel does all my work at a great price. ckruzel on the wera boards. pretty sure he's full time now, so he's faster at getting projects out than he was before.

if you already have all the artwork/vectors then i doubt it should be any problem at all.

his phone is always on: 570 239 1192 or his home: 570 718 0405

Edited by natedogg624

chris kruzel does all my work at a great price. ckruzel on the wera boards. pretty sure he's full time now, so he's faster at getting projects out than he was before.

if you already have all the artwork/vectors then i doubt it should be any problem at all.

his phone is always on: 570 239 1192 or his home: 570 718 0405

Tried him, but haven't heard a peep back. Sent two emails with artwork and no response... He was my first choice. But, if he doesn't get back soon, I need another option...

Vector outputs are for resizing when printing just about anything graphics oriented. Even if you send somebody something that isn't converted to a vector there's a good chance they do it before they print anyway.

If Art can't get your stuff done give the guys at Stick 'Em Up! Stickers, Signs and Decals in Beavercreek a call or send them an email. 231-7141 stickemup77@yahoo.com.

Good people, they might be able to help you out.