Bell Carlson Medalist stocks?

Beegreenstrings

Not too bad for the price. Some of the new Rem's come with them. Also check out Manners Stocks if you like the McM A5 style stocks. I have an MCS T5A with MiniChassis ordered from Manners for my new build. I will end up putting Manners Stocks on all future builds of mine. They are built like a tank, the price is better than McM and the guys out at Manners are all around good people. I did quite a bit of drinking and gambling with their head painter when I was in Vegas for shot. Good times for sure.

Edited by flounder

I was just going to message you, but decided to make it a forum post. I figured if anyone knew about them you would. Thanks man... Checking the others now. I looked at AI's but that would put me way over my budget. I would have to cut back on optics...

Hey what do you know about the floor plates? Changing to accept a mag? Looking at pictures leaves a lot of questions unanswered

:D here we go... Just get it done man!

I finished one and moved on to another already!

Got yet another in the works when this bolt gun is done.

Flounder, do you know of any cheap uppers anywhere? nothing fancy... Basic 16" M4 style is fine. Flat top upper preferred

I was just going to message you, but decided to make it a forum post. I figured if anyone knew about them you would. Thanks man... Checking the others now. I looked at AI's but that would put me way over my budget. I would have to cut back on optics...

Hey what do you know about the floor plates? Changing to accept a mag? Looking at pictures leaves a lot of questions unanswered

You need an entirely new set of bottom metal. You cant just remove the floorplate door and make it accept a mag. You will need a 700 bottom metal replacement like Badger, APA, Manners Mini Chassis, etc. etc.

If you end up wanting to do a new stock and bottom metal, just call Mark at Short Action Customs. If you end up getting bottom metal as well, you will may need the stock inletted to accept the new bottom metal.

If your going to do stock, and bottom metal, I would also have it bedded so that you have the best possible fit.

Let me know.

:D here we go... Just get it done man!

I finished one and moved on to another already!

Got yet another in the works when this bolt gun is done.

Flounder, do you know of any cheap uppers anywhere? nothing fancy... Basic 16" M4 style is fine. Flat top upper preferred

If only I had all your money lol