PowerAuthority

Powerauthority

I've noticed there is a lot of sportbikers in Toledo too. Wish you guys weren't 2:45 hours away cuz I'd love to see what it's like to ride up there. I know what the town is like because I've been there many times, I just don't know the biking part of the city. I dated a girl that didn't live there but had a single father that lived off a road off of Cherry Street near downtown; kinda ghetto around that street.

Disclaimer: I've been drinking

I've noticed there is a lot of sportbikers in Toledo too. Wish you guys weren't 2:45 hours away cuz I'd love to see what it's like to ride up there. I know what the town is like because I've been there many times, I just don't know the biking part of the city.

Rep for having better grammar and pronunciation while drinking than some have when sober.

Edit: I went to rep you and I gotta spread it around. Damn Casper and his shenanigans.

:lol: I scanned it a few times with one eye. I started a bit early because I have to wake up at 630am for a car appointment. I think my driver said control arm is bad or ball joint is busted. :( Too much money that I don't have right now to spend.