NWO introductions

crazy_red

Hey guys and gals I am in the North West Ohio area. Name is Doug. I ride every moment I can. If you want to ride or join up on a ride hit me up. 419-262-2608. I am not a noob to the site. just trying to get some of us NWO aka Lucas, Wood, Fulton, Henry, and Hancock counties

Edited by crazy_red

Hey guys and gals I am in the North West Ohio area. Name is Doug. I ride every moment I can. If you want to ride or join up on a ride hit me up. 419-262-2608. I am not a noob to the site. just trying to get some of us NWO aka Lucas, Wood, Fulton, Henry, and Hancock counties

Only the earh is flat people live up there. Too boring...unless you ride a Ural in which case the excitement is will I make it home?

Didn't you used to be on Goose's TGR board?

yeah and you are one of them. How have you been my friend

Been good.. trying to hold out for warm weather to start riding again :cry:

Dude, I think you have the widest range of types of bikes I've ever seen. LOL

We all start somewhere, I just happen to have been lucky enough to acquire some of the first bikes I rode..hopefully will be able to restore them at some point. The FJR was my first "sportbike" which directly led me to the R6. Saddly now the FJR rarely gets ridden :(

1 it is pointless to talk about something that is in the distant past.

2 it doesn't involve me therefore I will keep it that way.

3 all parties involved know what the truth is and only them.

4 I treat everyone with respect and only base my opinions on how they treat me personal.

So, again can we please get back on the subject of this thread. Which, is for all of the NWO members to great up and hopefully get in touch with each other to join up for rides.

Question.... Does your sig on TSBR say OhioRiders? I see you're trying to find all the NWO riders on here, and at one point you stated you were TSBR's top Recruiter. Just wondering if you're trying to play nice or add to your score on TSBR.

Just wondering????

• Upvote 1

didnt think of that but i will this evening.

also by recruitment leader it basically means I am the on to help peeps feel comfortable and great them.

I by no means am trying to offend anyone on here or any site. If need be I will change my sig banner