Winking Lizard

yotaman88210

I like going to the winking lizard at the begining of each month, and thought I would see if anyone else has been or would want to go. They have a beer of the month, each month a new beer obviously. But anygay, i think it is about $5 depending on how good/hard to find the beer is, and it comes in a glass that you get to keep. They will even wash the glass and put it in a paper bag for you. I like collecting differnt glasses so I always go once a month. The glasses are always different and most of the time really cool. For example, if the beer for the month is Blue Moon, then it will be a blue moon glass.

I wa thinking about going tonight or tomorrow just for a few drinks and maybe an appeitizer. I go a the beginging of the month cuz they always runout of glasses to give about half way through.

Here is the beer for Feb.

http://www.winkinglizard.com/data/conte ... ecials.asp

I figured that, I was just messin. I actually havent even gone yet. Ha. I am really poor right now. I will let you know when I am gonna go. It will prolly be later this week or next week. I need to go soon before all the glasses are gone.