suckers : )

ducati guy

Good seeing you guys down there. It was a fun day. 4 sessions total for me, but had a great time. Track is freaking AWESOME and certainly a track I will be visiting more...

Our group was freakin FAAAAST!!

Your group was DIRTY FAST... So many ama guys :eek:.. this is by far the fastest I group I've been in. Thanks for that smooth pass on the outside of the last turn.. REAL COOL! Love seeing the new KTM on street tires and turn signals passing me.

Your group was DIRTY FAST... So many ama guys :eek:.. this is by far the fastest I group I've been in. Thanks for that smooth pass on the outside of the last turn.. REAL COOL! Love seeing the new KTM on street tires and turn signals passing me.

Yeah, kind of was worried about going out in Intermediate and pissing anyone off, but Dan just simply told me to play nice so, I left late and tried to be gentle on you guys. That tire was SMOKED!! But, had to play test monkey and try some parts...

That Expert class was crazy. Felt like a race day practice, but without the racebike!