04 600rr hotbodies race fairings

standout

never painted. Little dirty from test fitting. Holes for frame sliders are a little off. Just decided that with as cheap as bikes are going recently i'm just gonna save up and buy a dedicated track bike. Asking $300. Shipping is extra if need be. I know these would sell in a heartbeat on 600rr.net but i guess i don't have a high enough post count to put them on there so if anyone could help out i would appreciate it.

picture.php?albumid=1220&pictureid=13370

From what I read u would either need ram air tubes from an 03-04 or just not run them Wich is what a lot of people do at the track. As far as changing back and forth from stock it averages about an hour or so. The more u do it, The faster it gets.

Just to help your decision think about going down in your stock body work and what that could cost to replace....

plus track bodywork can usually be fixed with a little patience and $30 in fiberglass...

the expensive track stuff holds together pretty well (shark skinz, amour bodies), but unless you're a serious racer who needs to be able to get back on and finish the race after a crash, I am a big fan of the less expensive track bodywork.

I don't know exactly what brand mine is to be honest - the bike came with a hotbodies sticker, but my tail section is 2 pieces, and I don't have that airbox access hole on my tank cover.

But as I was saying, while the $750 track bodywork may survive 1 crash without needing repair, the cheaper sets can still be repaired for relatively little cash.

my buddy mike was ready to spend $350 just to replace 1 or 2 pieces of his shark skinz, and I convinced him to get high on fiberglass resin fumes for a few hours before pulling the trigger. the zip-tie "stitching" actually looks kinda badass - like frankenstein :p