S&W M&P 15 MOE edition F/S

JStump

This is a gun my buddy is selling, i figured i would post it up here cuz you guys are the most gun happy people i know, not that thats a bad thing :D lemme know if your interested and ill pass him your info, hes a rider too so im gonna see if i can get him on here.

FOR SALE:. Case+ extra Magpul Mags. magpul collapsible stock, magpul hand guards, magpul grip. Flip up rear site Fixed A front site. Only been shot about 4 times. NEED SOLD ASAP $800 willing to do payments if u can come up with $600 up front. Also $$$ Talks so make an offer.

here is a link to the S&W site

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product4_750001_750051_764506_-1_757784_757784_757784_ProductDisplayErrorView_Y

Hey guys I'm the guy with the AR! A little back ground I'm ex-army current LEO I carried this rifle on Duty for the last year in my patrol car. The only times it has been shot was to zero and then to qualify. I paid roughly $1,100 + tax when I bought it. The rifle has been very well taken care of. You'll get 3 magpul mags for sure. If I can locate the other 2 you will get them but since we can only carry 3-30 round mags on duty I never opened them up and have since moved so they can be anywhere! Thanks to a ton of friends they have blasted this on car forums bike pretty much every where. The current offer for it is sitting at $700 from a friends brother. Thanks for looking guys and if you have any questions please let me know!

-Don

Hey guys I'm the guy with the AR! A little back ground I'm ex-army current LEO I carried this rifle on Duty for the last year in my patrol car. The only times it has been shot was to zero and then to qualify. I paid roughly $1,100 + tax when I bought it. The rifle has been very well taken care of. You'll get 3 magpul mags for sure. If I can locate the other 2 you will get them but since we can only carry 3-30 round mags on duty I never opened them up and have since moved so they can be anywhere! Thanks to a ton of friends they have blasted this on car forums bike pretty much every where. The current offer for it is sitting at $700 from a friends brother. Thanks for looking guys and if you have any questions please let me know!

-Don

Well first I should say welcome to Ohio riders since this is your first post.

Curby you have a PM. If for some reason Curby falls threw I will post pics! While I'm on here I will toss out I have my car mount for sale too. $150 can be opened with a cuff key or you can wire a switch to it. I have a brand new switch. Easy way to mount you rifle securely in a trunk or behind a seat in a truck. Will take offers but it cost a LOT more than $150 for one!

Alright curby changed his mind. I'll post pics as soon as I get home. Also Flounder it wont let me pm you. Says I can only PM people once every 2+hrs :( I live up an Kent and noticed ur area code is from C-bus. Only way I could make that work is for the full $800 and meet half way.

Yup. Just like carrying it in a case it just can't be loaded. And this way is much faster to get it out with just hitting a little button it unlocks! The rack was mounted in my Audi so when it came out of cruiser into my car and then back real easy!

hahahahaha that would be something to see in the trunk next to you as your loading groceries lmao! This makes me wanna be a cop lol