See what you're missing. 200 pics - Daytona 2011

ReconRat

My sister and her ol' man went down there again this year, gone there several years now, and to hear them talk and look at the pics they took they didn't care for it this year. They did leave a little earlier this year and visited friend in Georgia and had a real good time there.

Dont get me wrong... The crew I went down with we had a blast! Drank the entire time it felt like... Way too much time in the bars and strip clubs. I spent way too much time hanging with them and their "if it ain't a Harley" crowd. Bunch of Fucktards if you ask me. But, from what I heard that is what this year has turned out to be as well.

. I spent way too much time hanging with them and their "if it ain't a Harley" crowd. Bunch of Fucktards if you ask me.

Funny you say that...Cuz the guy on the right looks like he's riding a mean streak.

34631339E.jpg

Meanie what do you think?

Funny you say that...Cuz the guy on the right looks like he's riding a mean streak.

34631339E.jpg

Meanie what do you think?

I am just saying... It is no better than Chillicothe is anymore. Used to be fun. I watched some old bastard stumble out of a bar the year before last, stand on the side walk and piss on a guys suzi busa then push it over and turn and start to walk in the bar. I was like WTF man! He gave me the finger and then met the refrigerator walking out the door that rode in on the busa... Big mistake! That fucktard took the beating of his life right there on the sidewalk. They both ended up going to jail, but it was exciting. Granted the tards like that are few and far between but they are there.

Maybe one day go and just look.... But the pics of the girls :D

Those pics are from that link. I just picked what was worth looking at :D

Trust me those are mild! There was some smoking hot chick down there walking around in a string (literally) with Harley Eagle pathes tied to the nips and the vijajay. Smiling and as happy as can be.

Even that is mild for when the real fun starts. The one bartender/server with the painted on vest is about the norm! for after dark.