Cool downloads for the Iphone?

Beegreenstrings

netflix, and if you jailbreak get VLC player so you dont have to convert to .mov all the time, LogMeIn which is also available without the jailbreak but is like $25, and MyWi which turns your phone into a wifi, USB or bluetooth hotspot.

oh and one of the coolest ones is cyclemeter, it uses your GPS to produce a map of where you have been along with what speed you were going at any point during the trip, it gives average speed, fastest speed, trip length, stopped time, lap times, current speed, distance and a bunch of other cool stats. this one would be cool for going on long trips and shit. although if your gonna use it you wanna have it charging cuz it uses a lot of battery, thats why i wired up a 12 volt plug to my battery tender leads under my seat lol.

Edited by JStump

Jailbreaking it with Green Pois0n is a must. I get all my apps for free now. I really don't care if anyone agrees with it, and yes, I know it voids my warranty.

not really. if you take it to the apple store as is with jb then yes it would, but it's not hard to plug it back into itunes and restore to factory setup before you go to the apple store...