It has begun...

Beegreenstrings

I trully thought that the fiance was blowing smoke when she stated she was going to her permit. She has yet to take the written test (computer test now). So I was not worried about it.

Her and her mom went shopping yesterday while her dad and I spread some new gravel, after I got off of work.

She shows up last night. Packing in a new scorpion helmet and a new Icon Jacket...

If she has spent her money on this stuff, she is serious. I can see I will be losing the XR shortly. :eek: She found the lowering link as well, which will put the seat in her area, where she will be flat footed instead of on her toes.

Oh boy.

Good for her...always need more women riders!!!! And a woman with determination can be dangerous...I know I am...LOL!!!

Your not kidding.

She wants a CBR600 which I have no problem getting her, but only after she has logged a few thousand miles on the XR. I am not dumping her into that right off the bat.

Hell were not married yet! She can scramble her self after the wedding. Actually there is a thought. She gets her permit and starts riding I will buy her the CBR for a wedding gift.

Your not kidding.

She wants a CBR600 which I have no problem getting her, but only after she has logged a few thousand miles on the XR. I am not dumping her into that right off the bat.

Hell were not married yet! She can scramble her self after the wedding. Actually there is a thought. She gets her permit and starts riding I will buy her the CBR for a wedding gift.

That's gonna be the only wedding gift right?

my girl took the course up near zanesville BMV this site will light up when the course are ready to sign up for them

Tell her not to be scared mine was scared didn't know what to expect. They teach them alot of stuff that we cant unless you took the course

Edited by wht_scorpion

I picked up a Sporster for my wife 2 years ago. She took the course twice, passed the second time. Her problem the first time was she had no idea about clutches and how they work. If you have ever driven a standard trans car you have a head start. you will already have an idea how clutches work. My wife is great on her Sporty now. She's a natural.

i convinced the gf into signing up for the MSF course (ok, let's be honest, i fucking signed her up for it, paid for it, then i told her she signed up for one), and we're starting to look for gear for her.

all this started with getting her to sit on a "cute looking scooter" at the bike show.... and subsequently buying a "pretty blue one".

....mwahahahahaah

MWAHAHAHAAHAHAAA