Rossi Trail Judge .410

Gump

This was just in the American Rifleman mag? No wonder I can't find much about it. Copied--"My understanding is the Feds said NO GO to the 28gauge Judge so it is no longer being looked at."

Looks nice. I dig .410's

trailjudge-300x177.jpg

07_1.jpg

The April edition of American Rifleman named the Rossi Trail Judge as one of the top guns for 2011 and with a .45 Colt / .410 bore version. Because of the extra attention to the Rossi Ranch Hand this week, many have contacted us about the Trail Judge as a modern version of the Mare’s Leg and with some possible options of mounting a rail, a red dot or laser sight. Sounds cool and opens up for some interesting applications. Well, we have some bad news.

The Trail Judge was shown at the SHOT Show last January. It was a cut down version of the Rossi Rio Grande lever action and according to the 2011 catalog chambered in .410. We talked to a Rossi representative today and we can confirm that the Trail Judge will not be produced. So for those who are looking into a more tactical version of the Mare’s Leg, they need to look for other alternatives.

bastards

Edited by Gump

They had the 45 version at NASR a few weeks ago. Very cool. Classified as a handgun so you could use it for hunting. I'd use it to show people how cool it is and then its usefulness would be depleted. A 410 version would be pretty sweet though.

Edited by C-bus