Racoon vs VFR

SPDLR

I was posting pics and came across this one, thought id share. If you have some similar ones share as well.

It was 01 , end of the season. last ride of the year and i took the bike out for 10 minutes. It was chilly. As im cresting a hill going 40ish this dumbass walks out of the ditch and literally right into the side of the bike. I remember just looking down and seeing a coons head coming out of the weeds and what looked like right in front of me... Grabbing the throttle put me just ahead. It was dark and cold and i just wanted to get home so i didnt bother stopping to see but the loud cracking sound he made made me think it wasnt going to be good and at the next stop sign the smell of bacon confirmed that.

Cooked coon brains on my header! Narley

BRAINS1.jpg

Edited by SPDLR

i hit a dead coon at night and it almost threw me off the bike. i got lucky and it didnt do any damage just got a little bit of blood on the lower fairings.

Im glad i didnt hit it with the front tire.

A new way a girls ass can cost you. Glad you werent hurt.

And is it safe to say your statement about hitting a DEAD coon is not true..He could have been just in a tuck and roll trying to avoid your GF, then you took care of him. lol