It's too fucking cold.

Casper

Yez. I walk, I run, I swim and dance. I can skip pretty damn good too! :bigfinger::lol:

I work at OSU Med Ctr and Live on campus so it is eay for me to just walk and save the money on gas and shit.

Where at on campus do you stay? I stayed in Mack Hall for two years.

Yez. I walk, I run, I swim and dance. I can skip pretty damn good too! :bigfinger::lol:

I work at OSU Med Ctr and Live on campus so it is eay for me to just walk and save the money on gas and shit.

Where at on campus do you stay? I stayed in Mack Hall for two years.

Im living on 9th this year. Im about 1/2 a block from the Taco Bell where eveyone meets on warm nights like tonight. I pay way too much for this little 1 bd apt. It sucks and thats why I be poor.

OK! Take your tampons out and find a mini bike! The pond is froze solid enough for ice races. I stoked the fire pit today. My 400 is too big, the small bikes, 80 to 125 small wheel work best at the PPP. I'll provide the tek screws for the tires and the place to play. Keepin' it slideways is a great way to hone your skills.

Pops

OK! Take your tampons out and find a mini bike! The pond is froze solid enough for ice races. I stoked the fire pit today. My 400 is too big, the small bikes, 80 to 125 small wheel work best at the PPP. I'll provide the tek screws for the tires and the place to play. Keepin' it slideways is a great way to hone your skills.

Pops

Sounds good to me. When?