CBR600RR slipon exhaust - $80..

fireman_343

I bought this exhaust last month, it sounds great looks good and everything, but I need to ditch the stock rear turn sigs first and also mount the license plate somewhere else because it doesn't look good with all that on still. I don't have the time to do that right now, plus all my money and time is going into my race bike, so I'm going to sell this and try again next year. Its a DanMoto exhaust.. if you've never heard of them, they are a good exhaust that is made in China and if you do a google search for DanMoto exhaust reviews, you will see nothing but good reviews of them. And jump to youtube and you can view videos of them.

The exhaust is still on my bike (2003 CBR600RR), but I'm going to take it off this week and put my stock exhaust back on. It only has about 50 miles on it..

I think this would be a great race exhaust... the bike felt good with it on, and it also has the DB killer installed that can be taken off, so it isn't stupid loud like a D&D.. sounds good.

Anyway, if you want to come over and hear it in person, let me know before I take it off.

Here are a few pic's..

$80 cash for the exhaust.. it cost me $130 shipped not even 4 weeks ago.. so save $50!

Located in Columbus.. (Blacklick to be exact)

7f6b4208.jpg

dd24d2b5.jpg

Edited by fireman_343

just an fyi if you haven't been on the wera board in a while... the classifieds section is now closed, and you have to post up for sale stuff on weraclassifieds.com

i think it costs $1 for parts and $10 for bikes. ads are good for like 30 days or something.

good luck with sale!

Nope.. it sounds good with it on. I have the DB killer installed, so I would assume that it would be loud with it out! I'm sure the "pipe/can" part would work for any bike.. I was thinking of using it for my little 125 racer, but the pipe on it now works great.