5/7?

Habi

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If its a ride im comming.
What time you guys meeting up? I need to be home by 3 to get a nap in before work.

Well jschaf wants to meet in coshocton at 10. So we can meet at kfc at 9:00 and then go to coshocton or I can meet him at 10 and then meet at kfc at 11. I will do whatever I have no problem riding 79 a couple of times. What works for you

Well jschaf wants to meet in coshocton at 10. So we can meet at kfc at 9:00 and then go to coshocton or I can meet him at 10 and then meet at kfc at 11. I will do whatever I have no problem riding 79 a couple of times. What works for you

11 sounds better and then I don't have to leave in the 8am cold. But depending on the riding and when I can make whatever work. It's jschaf's ride so Ill fit in where I can.

Ok as of right now this is the idea I will stop by kfc on 79 off of 16 in Newark at 8:45 I'm pulling out at 9 to go meet jschaf at 10:00 then we will ride back to kfc should be there at 11 as long as he is on time. So all is welcome to come. Just post up which time you can be at kfc 9 or 11 so I have a idea who's coming

I will either be at KFC at 9 or 11. I will have to see how tonight goes before I know if I want to get up early enough to be in Nerk at 9. Either way I will be there at one of these times. Looks like the rain will be moving in around 3-5 tomorrow, hopefully the later.

You have a idea of the roads you want to ride or you want me to put something together?

You know the roads in the area better than I. I'm usually just passing thru on my way south. Your route would be great if you've got the time to plan.

You know the roads in the area better than I. I'm usually just passing thru on my way south. Your route would be great if you've got the time to plan.

^This. I just started the thread for you Hutch! :D

Edited by Habi

I dont fricken drag race lol. I enjoy it from time to time, but i love riding. God dammmmmmmm. lol. Twisties are what make me churp :)

I can probably meet you at the kfc when you first get there. Some girl wants me to pick her up in newark but im deciding on that lol, last time she leaned the opposite direction on the turns and almost through me off so fuck that lol.