5/7?

Habi

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont fricken drag race lol. I enjoy it from time to time, but i love riding. God dammmmmmmm. lol. Twisties are what make me churp :)

I can probably meet you at the kfc when you first get there. Some girl wants me to pick her up in newark but im deciding on that lol, last time she leaned the opposite direction on the turns and almost through me off so fuck that lol.

so you be there at 9

Since you started thread you plan and lead. Anyway I see you at the kfc

lol, I wasn't joking! I said anyone interested in planning a ride for this saturday. I would bore everyone if I lead anyway. You ride those roads way more than me and I don't care where we go, I just wanted to get a ride started. We can just take the generic loop or something else. You guys will have already rode through coshocton and back.

Edited by Habi

Ill be there either 9 or 11. More than likely 11 so I dont have to bundle up for the ride.

Hutch can plan the route and lead as long as he does not follow Brent....:rolleyes:

what's up with that?

It's not written in stone that I have to go to Coshocton first. If its better that I meet you gentlemen in Newark that's ok too. Just let me know.

I have no problem meeting you were ever. Seems most will be meeting at 11 at kfc in Newark. I will be there by 9 and head out to meet you. I don't mind the roads are fun

I have no problem meeting you were ever. Seems most will be meeting at 11 at kfc in Newark. I will be there by 9 and head out to meet you. I don't mind the roads are fun

Ok. See you at the Marathon @ SR 83 & Whitewoman St. in Coshocton at 10. Looking forward to it.

Ill probably be at the kfc in newark at 9 i guess i wake up at 645 lately anyway. God knows why...

try and be on time so we can go get jachaf at 10:00 and back to kfc for the ones coming at 11:00