Fiances 93 f150

Beegreenstrings

We have been discussing what to do with the truck she purchased. A few months back she had a wild hair and decided she no longer wanted it and we purchased her a 5spd dodge caliber. She is very happy with her new car and no longer wants her truck.

I however, do want the truck and since I am paying for her car why she is in school we figured this is a good trade-off (not really but It makes me feel better).

My dilema is,

WHERE THE HELL DO I START?

Nacho obviously owned this vehicle before her and did some extensive work in making it the nacho wagon it is.

Being the redneck I am, would love to remedy that and push it up onto 33" obviously with ample clearance. Stillen company had a truck similar a few years back and I loved it.

So far I have purchased spindles and cross arms, the ones on the truck are all BellTech (at least they did something right). Now I am not making this some million dollar ordeal. I am doing it right but the majority of the parts are going to come from Millers Auto Wrecking.

Weld wheels and fiberglass bed cover are already in the barn. spindles and cross arms have been blasted and PC'ed. I am still trying to figure out if they changed out the Radius arms??? :rolleyes:

Anyone with any knowledge, it would be appreciated, This is considered a MOJAVE/MARK III conversion (what the guys at the ford lot told me)(However, they do not know or understand how they lower them).