I want to Trade these and My shadow for a newere 600/750cc Sport bike, Any takers ?

BikerBoy

I've been holding to these notes for a while now, but i think it's time to let them go , I want a sport bike , the shadow is a great bike , bot not a sport one .

pics and details

scan0003z.jpg

1934 $500 very good shape but not mints serial 00001661

scan0002te.jpg

2 1966 red stamp $100's

2 1934 $100's

1 1934 $50

and of course my 2003 Shadow spirit 750 with 15k miles , Xgreat condition

shadowl.png

As for the trade , if anyone is interested, I would like an 05+ GSXR 600 or 750 or CBR 600rr

Hopefully someone would be interested, these notes are kinda very rare now adays.

I don't know too many rare bill collectors around OR, you may be better served selling the bills through traditional numismatic channels. Good luck with the sale/trade.

Just a Try :p will see if there is someone might be interested :p

$50 - 1934,A,B,C,D Green $50 -$75.

$100 - 1934,A,B,C,D Green $100 -$150

$100 - 1966A Red $125 -$200

$500 - 1934 Green $600 -$650

The value, as always, is in finding the buyer.

$50 - 1934,A,B,C,D Green $50 -$75.

$100 - 1934,A,B,C,D Green $100 -$150

$100 - 1966A Red $125 -$200

$500 - 1934 Green $600 -$650

The value, as always, is in finding the buyer.

All are true, except for the 500, you can always find someone who is interested to buy it for over 650, I am just not into listing on ebay , i sold a couple of $500's and a $1000 on there before , they just charge you so much as their percentage , ebay used to be better before :p

hahaha, guy is selling a 34 $500 on Pawn Stars on history channel right now...

edit: $5500 for that and a $1000. Don't know what year on the $1000. Both nearly un-circulated.

Edited by ReconRat

I'd LOVE to own a $500 but I just like to spend cash.

I've never seen a $1000 note before.

I don't have any at the moment or I'd sent you a scan, I used to show off when I first moved here, as most of my friends and family member in here never seen the bills I had hahahah

Having a collectables office has it's own benefits lol.

whats up with the red bills? cuz i had a couple red $1 bills when i was like 14 that were probably 10 years old at the time and ill be pissed if they were worth something, i know the red means they are reprinted or something but why would that mean anything?

whats up with the red bills? cuz i had a couple red $1 bills when i was like 14 that were probably 10 years old at the time and ill be pissed if they were worth something, i know the red means they are reprinted or something but why would that mean anything?

Of course a red note bill worth more than regular bills, I beleive they call them silver dollar bill lol.

Sorry to piss you more but yeah they sure can be worth something.

How about forget about a trade ? as i am selling the notes somewhere else.

Now i would like to sell the bike for cash as i realy miss riding sport bikes and want to buy one , anyone interested in buying the shadow ? let me know.

• 2 months later...