endorsement test

cb5885

this is kind of a technical question, so i figure i'll put it in here ... can anyone tell me the exactly how far apart the cones are in the BMV Motorcycle Endorsement test, how big the squares are for the 360º turn and for the "stop in box" ... i'd appriciate any input as i want to set up a little practice in a parking lot so i can practice alot before i go take the test this spring! Thanks! .. also, isn't there like a 90º turn that you must go through without going over 15mph or something and then stop in the small box before your feet hit the ground or something ..

I took my test at the Delaware BMV. They have a track painted on the pavement behind the building where you take the test. They say that your not supposed to practice on it, but when the BMV is closed there is access to it. A bit cold now, but something to think about when it gets warmer.

I took my test at the Delaware BMV. They have a track painted on the pavement behind the building where you take the test. They say that your not supposed to practice on it, but when the BMV is closed there is access to it. A bit cold now, but something to think about when it gets warmer.

:+1:

Just take the 3-day MSF course. Once it's over, you get your endorsement. $25 and a temp pack is all you need. I suggest Delaware. That's where most of our lady riders took it.

Now you have to already have passed your temps test before taking the MSF course... maybe thats what you meant but it may be confusing to some.

Just take the 3-day MSF course. Once it's over, you get your endorsement. $25 and a temp pack is all you need. I suggest Delaware. That's where most of our lady riders took it.

Now you have to already have passed your temps test before taking the MSF course... maybe thats what you meant but it may be confusing to some.

"Temp pack" indicates you have a temp license. At BMV, when you ask for that, you take the test. Yes, that is where I was headed.

• 1 month later...

my experience......didnt take that safety course or whatever its called not because i didnt want to but as soon as they had open enrollment alot of the classes book up fast...i was like holy shit!. I didnt want to wait forever to get my M endorsement. So i got my permit and rode down to take the practical on west broad by 70...hilltop area. i would never have passed it except some guy had a scooter he had rented. I borrowed it for a small fee. It was right on time. There is no way you can fail this test on a small scooter. I mean hell this scooter was so under powered its unbelievable. Now....i could have attempted it on my 02 ZX12 but i said why bother i get the same license on a scooter. Besides constantly under 8 mph that ninja just dont want to do anything...lol.