Hello

GOJIRA

Hello my name is sam an i <3 offroading. My rig is a 06 rubicon with 4" of lift an 33s. I like to drive over stuff, run into trees, see how much water my jeep can hold ON THE INSIDE! An my favy is to see how close I can come to rollin it on its side.

Glad to see you didnt get deterred by the Jeep crack. You have any place you go on a regular basis , or is it just whenever the mood strikes? Ive had my rig built for a few years now and the guys i used to wheel with all sold their junk and now its no fun laughing at myself alone.

I got a small spot that a couple of us cut out. It's not bad but It's short an like you im the only one left that wheels anymore. Which really sucks cause I can run the hole thing in about 45 min by myself. I got a creek that I run also. It's deep in spots an there a couple steep climbs out of it but again alittle boring by myself. lol

• 2 weeks later...

I know what you mean. I had built my truck to go on some trips but going with one vehicle is sketchy. In case of trouble its always nice to have another guy/truck in case you need it. Esp if you go somewhere like Wellsville, Crazy yocals down there will burn/rap your junk by the time you get back if you had to leave it.

Weve been looking to buy some property for a few years and i think this year might be time finally. Ill invite you down when or if that happens this year.