FEELER!! Just north of dayton..

VanDy

It seems there are only a few people north of Dayton interested in a group ride, so I'm putting out a 'feeler' topic to see who might be interested. I was thinking that we could all meet at the B-Dubs in Troy one day for a meet and great, (since I'm the newbie and willing to host :) ) and then a following weekend we could all meet up for a ride that would end at my place for a grill out, and drinks, I don't have the most room in the world but we can make it work for a decent amount to sleep here after drinking, just seeing how many might be interested, and a volunteer to lead the ride since I don't know the good roads up here, (yet). We can't let NEO and SWO have all the fun! If there is interest I will go from there!!

The initial meet and greet can be anywhere near Troy, Tipp City, Piqua, ECT... Let hear ideas!!

Id be up for it.... if my bikes done by then. LOL if anything I would drive over and meet some of you guys, but would love to do a group ride. about 2 weeks n I should be scootn around...... oh hell, to think of it thats when the boss n the kid will be away at camp. FREEDOM...............................

I would be down for the 25th 26th. But I don't get out of bed till around 2pm ish.

On a side note did I see you running down 718 over the week end. With your helmet stuck to the side of your bike.

I would be down for the 25th 26th. But I don't get out of bed till around 2pm ish.

On a side note did I see you running down 718 over the week end. With your helmet stuck to the side of your bike.

Wasn't me, the only place my helmet gets stuck is on my head :) haven't been on my bike south of Dayton in a long while

I would be in for the 25 or 26. Depending on what day I fly in from Florida.

Also if you ever want to just cruise around the Troy area just let me know. I only live a couple blocks from you. You said you lived by Monroe right?

Edited by 20thGix

I would be in for the 25 or 26. Depending on what day I fly in from Florida.

Also if you ever want to just cruise around the Troy area just let me know. I only live a couple blocks from you. You said you lived by Monroe right?

Would you be interested in a ride down 55 on Thursday evening? Maybe dustin and oldschool dime too? I hoping to have the fairings back on my bike by then, if not. I'll ride neked!

By right gear you mean Adidas flip flops, cargo shorts, Coors Lite/Miller Lite tank top, Oakleys, and backwards hat. Right?

ATGATT here

When I ride it is a helmet, icon jacket/gloves, blue jeans and tall boots at the minimum! More alpinestars gear on the way soon! Btw my bike is completely naked right now, so it looks nothing like my profile pic

Would you be interested in a ride down 55 on Thursday evening? Maybe dustin and oldschool dime too? I hoping to have the fairings back on my bike by then, if not. I'll ride neked!

My wife has to work thursday so i cant make that. I will more than likely be out this weekend though.

My wife has to work thursday so i cant make that. I will more than likely be out this weekend though.

Does Sunday fall with-in your weekend? I maybe able to get away for a couple hours Sunday morning