i need the 2ct bought and installed asap...help me out!

drumbtzz

i pressed 9er....i have almost 350 cash in hand this second, stock my r1 rides a 180 rear tire and can fit the 190 which i want/need. i want the pilot 2ct tires front and back installed, balanced, mounted, everything. price semi negotiable....they are on kneedraggers for around 280 with ship so if anyone can hit that price thats 70 install...if thats unreasonable just let me know...

i pressed 9er....i have almost 350 cash in hand this second, stock my r1 rides a 180 rear tire and can fit the 190 which i want/need. i want the pilot 2ct tires front and back installed, balanced, mounted, everything. price semi negotiable....they are on kneedraggers for around 280 with ship so if anyone can hit that price thats 70 install...if thats unreasonable just let me know...

You check Iron Pony?

i wanted to give someone here who does installs my business, loll damn you guys are bein retarded nevermind, yea i said 350 but i also said price was negotiable too its just what i have in my pocket funbag

i wanted to give someone here who does installs my business, loll damn you guys are bein retarded nevermind, yea i said 350 but i also said price was negotiable too its just what i have in my pocket funbag

You never replied to my question; did you check Iron Pony?

You never replied to my question; did you check Iron Pony?

yea they have a combo deal for $249 but the included back tire is a 160 and i need a 190, and individually they would be about 280

Edited by drumbtzz

http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Detail.bok?no=421

$260 for a set rear is 190/50. Get with Hoblick he's a cool guy great price on installs. He just installed a set for me, probably the only person I'm going to for installs.

While your at the website check out the dunlop q2's.

No problem. Did you check with Breyley Yamaha? Thats in your hood. I know a guy that does tires in Mentor. HMF, in Brook Park will do tires, and Cycle Analysis, also in Brook Park.

havent checked breyley yet but i prob will tomorrow. those guys are good though i had to pop a bearing out of my crank case before and i went back into the shop with them to get it out, they didnt even charge me lol

if you want to give me the guy in mentor's number i can call him tomorrow and see what he says

Edited by drumbtzz

havent checked breyley yet but i prob will tomorrow. those guys are good though i had to pop a bearing out of my crank case before and i went back into the shop with them to get it out, they didnt even charge me lol

if you want to give me the guy in mentor's number i can call him tomorrow and see what he says

Yeah, Breyley's is good people. The guy in Mentor's name is, Dave Brodowski. His number is (440) 725-8282. He has a nice setup in his garage, tell him, Brett with the yellow R1 sent you.