Rumor Has It

Chrome

I just heard that he got a certain thread shut down last night, i won't give names or any of that info, just trying to get the real story.

What are you talking about and what was said to YOU?? Can't name names then why ask for the real story?? A lot of shit has hit the fan with CR and Satan has nothing to do with it. A lot of threads and post have disappeared in the last 4 days on that web site! Don't start dumb post that will only cause drama!

What are you talking about and what was said to YOU?? A lot of shit has hit the fan with CR and Satan has nothing to do with it. A lot of threads and post have disappeared in the last 4 days on that web site! Don't start dumb post that will only cause drama!

:popcorn:

I don't, some people are being very trashy and posting bad things in areas that if they were in person at that place they would never open their mouth, the keyboard should not be a safe haven. Karma will come back to bite these people in the ass. She is a bitch like that. I wish people could act like adults, and have just a smige of respect.

Okay, seems like there are lots of rumors floating around. I'll go ahead and settle them the best I can....

George got into an accident early Sunday morning and died. The young lady he hit is in the hospital in critical condition. CR has been refusing to help out the young lady's family in any way, but started a fund for George's family. Here's what I said:

Its absolutely repulsive the way this situation is being handled by the admins and moderators of CR.

George was not the victim, the young girl in the hospital is the victim. It is simply disgusting how this is being hushed, edited, and deleted from this board.

...and refusing to allow any conversation or information about the innocent woman in the hospital to be posted on the board. I've seen so many posts deleted in the past two days, all because people actually knew and cared about the young woman who is laying in the hospital.
The only right thing to do here is support ALL of the victims, especially the completely innocents one who is going to have years of physical therapy because of NOTHING she did. To only try and support George's family just shows the media is right. Racers don't care about anybody else's safety or well being. This website has to potential to be so much more, but with such narrow minded attitudes running it, this is all it will ever be. What if it were your family? On the way home from the movies or what have you... someone is racing, drunk, sleeping, whatever and crosses the median. Then some group supporting whatever it is he/she was doing decides to raise money for their family but ignore your's. Whenever anyone tries to stand up for your family, the posts/threads get deleted and edited. You'd go homicidal. Raise the money, split it. Otherwise, you've just proven to everyone the public opinion of ColumbusRacing.com and all street racers is correct. They don't care about anyone but themselves.

Columbus Racing isn't shut down. I have nothing to do with it. I spoke my peace and left it at that. I just got back from George's funeral. I don't know who would've said I got it shut down. That's absurd. I have nothing to do with CR anymore.

The thread in particular can be seen here if you're a member on CR:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46769