Daytona

goldnchild000

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you sissies ride down their?

You ride the 1000 miles there.Then ride every day there and stand in the sun at daytona international speedway.Then ride 1000 miles home,possibly in the snow.When you have made it home let me know if it is a good idea.

Edited by Casper
fixed quote

I would gladly give you my stuff to haul down there. but im not going. i have no interest in going really. i am just stating a point that i would ride down not trailor. its 1k miles. not like it is to cali and back. weather isn't that big of deal either, so its a little cold whaaa. put on another sweatshirt.

if i was going i would be riding and my shit would be on someones truck or trailer, not my bike.

Ride to Dayotna on a sportbike? F**K NO!!!!

I would not even think of riding that far on a triked out Goldwing.

I ride for they enjoyment of it & I cant see how that would be a fun 14 hour +/- ride.

Dont be a girl lol... its like a 11 hour drive JEEZ. yeah I'm taking my bike and yeah we are driving!.. Oh yeah and I already had the idea of making him ride in the dark dirty trailer with all the other bikes.

11 hours? not with a trailer 16-18 if you stop and pee instead of just letting it go. we can all meet up. i will be at BABYDOLLS every evening.