Daytona

goldnchild000

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im Out....

I would post in here just to point out that all Flounder is doing is post whoring, but since I am not going either I am going to put in a tip for Bike week.

Leave your bike at the hotel unless you are getting out of the town and off the main drag.

You can actually walk your bike faster then you move (and this was after bike week so bike week will be worse).

If you are riding keep an eye on your temperature gauge.

Have fun, I went once for spring break and caught the Rainy Sunday and Monday races and it was still more people then the place can handle.

Also see if the TCBY Yogurt is still there and see if they are serving a Peach Yogurt. God that was good stuff.

are you taking your bike down? Or flying? If I went, I would skybus that shit!

Dont be a girl lol... its like a 11 hour drive JEEZ. yeah I'm taking my bike and yeah we are driving!.. Oh yeah and I already had the idea of making him ride in the dark dirty trailer with all the other bikes.

Dont be a girl lol... its like a 11 hour drive JEEZ. yeah I'm taking my bike and yeah we are driving!.. Oh yeah and I already had the idea of making him ride in the dark dirty trailer with all the other bikes.

I'd ride in there and make vroom vroom noises during the ride. Your 250 would be flooded by the time you got it out though from turning the throttle so much...

there are a couple corners north side of Daytona that I found while down there.

He can't help it. You should see/hear him on the track. "I am tired, if the pros are crashing the track must be slick, blah blah...."

He can't help it. You should see/hear him on the track. "I am tired, if the pros are crashing the track must be slick, blah blah...."

Im sorry, last session of the day when I saw the jordan guy 50 feet in the air and picked up pieces of his bike with monte.... That was enough for my day to be done. It was so fucking hot that day too. :thefinger:

Im sorry, last session of the day when I saw the jordan guy 50 feet in the air and picked up pieces of his bike with monte.... That was enough for my day to be done. It was so fucking hot that day too. :thefinger:

See..... there were 2 sessions after that...

If my fat ass can last you should be good to go.

His bike was up there but he probably only made it 10ft up.. I thought for damn sure that bike was going to land on my truck.. I still regret that I actually gave that ECU back to them.. Im so nice...

His name was Holden by the way.

His bike was up there but he probably only made it 10ft up.. I thought for damn sure that bike was going to land on my truck.. I still regret that I actually gave that ECU back to them.. Im so nice...

His name was Holden by the way.

Yeah that would have taken an act of god for it to have reached your truck.

I wiil be there along with 6 other members of this board.If anyone is interested would good get together and do an ohio riders group photo from bike week. Of course we would need get some of those cool T-shirts from satan.

I will forward that to Satan to see if we can get you guys some OhioRiders Ts

I wiil be there along with 6 other members of this board.If anyone is interested would good get together and do an ohio riders group photo from bike week. Of course we would need get some of those cool T-shirts from satan.

Yeah that sounds cool... Are you going with GSXR750girl and all of them? Well anywho we should deffinatly meet up down there! Oh yeah and I would so rock a T-Shirt to rep Ohio!