Motorists Make Unusual Statements (Joke)

lagalaxy8

Motorists Make Unusual Statements (Joke)

From Page 12: Logan Daily News Saturday, April 4, 1992

Editor’s Note: Motorists say the darnest things, according to Logan Police Chief Dave Keich, Who submitted the following:

“Coming home, I drove into the wrong house & collided with a tree I don’t have.â€

“A pedestrian hit me & went under my car.â€

“I collided with a stationary truck coming the other way.â€

“The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its intentions.â€

“My car was legally parked as it backed into the other vehicle.â€

“To avoid hitting the bumper on the car in front, I struck the pedestrian.â€

“As I approached the intersection, a sign appeared in a place where no sign ever appeared before. I was unable to stop in time to avoid the accident.â€

“A truck backed through my windshield into my wife’s face.â€

“I had been driving for 40 years when I fell asleep at the wheel & had the accident.â€

“I was thrown from the car as it left the road. I was later found in a ditch by some cows.â€

“I was sure the old fellow would never make it to the other side of the road when I struck him.â€

“The pedestrian had no idea which direction to run, so I ran over him.â€

“I saw a slow moving, sad faced gentleman as he bounced off the roof of my car.â€

“I was on my way to the doctor with rear end trouble when my universal joint gave way causing me to have an accident.â€

“An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my car & vanished.â€

“I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law & headed over the embankment.â€

“The telephone pole was approaching. I was attempting to swereve out of it’s way when it struck the front end.â€

“I told the police that I was not injured, but on removing my hat, I found that I had a skull fracture.â€

“I thought my window was down, but I found out it was up when I put my head though it.â€

“The indirect cause of the accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth.â€

“The guy was all over the road. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him.â€