The Head-Dress (Joke)

lagalaxy8

The Head-Dress (Joke)

Barbara Walters was doing a documentary on the customs of American Indians. After a tour of a reservation they were on, she asked why the difference in the number of feathers in the head dresses.

She asked a brave who had one feather in his head-dress & his reply was, “Me have only one squaw, me only have one featherâ€.

She asked another brave, feeling the first fellow was only joking. This brave had four feathers in his head-dress. He replied, “Ugh, Me have four feathers because me sleep with four squawsâ€.

Still not convinced the number of feathers indicated the number of squaws involved, she decided to interview the Chief.

Now the Chief had a head-dress full of feathers, which, needless to say, amused Ms. Walters. She asked the Chief, “Why do you have so many feathers in your head-dress?â€

The Chief proudly pounded his chest & said, “Me Chief, me screw-em all, Big, Small, Fat, Tall, me screw-em allâ€. Horrified, Ms. Walters stated, “You ought to be hungâ€. The Chief replied, “You damned right, me hung….Big like buffalo, long like snake.â€

Ms. Walters cried, “You don’t have to be so damned hostile.†The Chief replied, “Hoss-style, Dog-style, Wolf-style, any style….me screw-em all.â€

Tears in her eyes, Ms. Walters cried, “Oh Dear!†The Chief said, “No deer….butthole too high & suckers run too fast…. No screw-em deerâ€.