Sons of Guns - new season begins July 13th

Helmutt

Neat but dumb. They havent built anything piratical yet.

if watching people build practical shit were entertaining, there would be a show called "sons of toilet paper."

That place makes 80% of its money from their military contract, and the other 20% from whichever cable network they're on.

The stuff you see them build on the show is either INSANELY expensive, or they're losing money on it.

True but Wehn I see 2 or 3 ar put together and spray painted or that horrible knock of (I believe it was a Stoner gun) gun in a box thing. I just wanna shake my head.

Totally agree. I'm not a fan of the show.

Typically the networks will demand some sort of drama to make the show more desireable among more viewers.......same shit happened to American Chopper between it's debut and now -- people get caught up in the story of it; so to keep ratings inflated, the networks write stupidity into the shows and ruin it for all of us that have brains and watch simply for intrigue in invention........I like the "what will they build next" appeal moreso than all the bullshit drama that's infecting it. First season was more down to earth in showing more of what RedJacket does and who they are as a company -- there's always some shotty episodes in the mix, but they're usually outweighed by the innovative idea's that are fun to see the end results of.......to each his own though - not everyone is a fan of someone else's fun