xr650l part out

wicked94s10

I have a almost complete honda xr650L if anyone needs parts, the motor is pretty much toast but I have almost everything else. I was going to keep this as a parts bike but hate looking at it in the garage, the only aftermarket goodies on it are a uni filter and a big gun full exhaust. hit me up with what you needand ill let you know what I have, parts list and pictures added below

Edited by wicked94s10

well I dont have a current picture of my parts bike the way it sits but I have a picture of both of my bikes and ill break down what all I still have for sale

2011-06-20_18-36-27_393.jpg

I have all the red plastics off this bike including a like new red gas tank(large gas tank is sold)- maybe 200-obo for everything plastics and tank wise and headlight

I have a seat with a new black gripper seat cover $30

A set of stock wheels with a few miles left on the tires but not a ton- I would really like to keep them but will sell for the right price maybe like 500

a few front sprockets like new $10 each

I have the bottom end of the motor and the tranny the cases look good on both sides and the tranny had just been replaced- $150

the carb with the jets in it for the full big gun exhaust- $75

Big gun full exhaust with removable baffle-$150 or 200 with carb

I have all the stock turn signals with the wires cut but they still can be hooked up- $15

stock mirror $5

front forks $75

brake disks $25

f56a1667-db19-40ec-98f2-7a1d55379460.jpg

this is my other bike all thats available from it is the powdercoated frame with a clean ohio title-10000 miles on it- $500

the swing arm- $100

rear shock $50

uni air filter $10

plus all the little stuff, like I said I have everything but the motor itself , everything is in good condition and works, I was going to keep this and build a offroad bike out of it but am tired of sitting on it, 800 takes it all and all prices are flexable I just made up all those numbers if your serious about anything just call or text me at 614-753-2248 and we can talk and work something out. Im not tryin to rip anyone off or become a millionaire just cleaning the garage out a little

Edited by wicked94s10