Kenwood DIN Cd Player

ICEMAN

How far away is freemont? I am interested, if I can obtain it with out spending a fortune in fuel?

your close to 3 hours away. Ill ship for 45 bucks to ya if you want to. I have paypal.

Fremont is between Sandusky and Toledo off the Turnpike.

Then I would have to chance that some tard at the post office/shipping center would not drop it and hose it all up...

i'll have to pass. Not to further the abuse, how close is freemont to akron? we were there Friday night...

Use google or yahoo maps.

HERE IS FREMONT.... CLICK HERE

I will make sure to use lots of bubble wrap.

Edited by ICEMAN

I'll do the 35, if you promise it works. Might want to be sure whoever is sending it has insurance available. Do you do paypal?

ill be sending USPS, it will wrapped up good and i will put it in the box with the foam surrounds from the new one, then in a bigger box with bubble wrap.

just think, these things get shipped and thrown around by store employees. i worked at a best byu for a while, we didnt take it easy on things, lol.

Edited by ICEMAN

Got it, :D looks good! Definately not what is on the box :D

Let me guess, the box is what you just got to replace this? That is why the equipment in the box is new?

correct. i wanted another Kenwood (withuot Bluetooth) so it would be a simple plug-n-play for the new CD Player.

I wanted to update to something that i can use my iPod with, since i got rid of my truck (had aux input). That CD Player you bought is like 7 years old if you can believe it. Looks and works like you bought it brand new.

BTW, HD Radio SUCKS BALLZ. This new CD player picks up the HD channels and its stupid. Volume goes up and down on its own depending no the reception. Static was easier to handle than this HD crap. But i rarely listen to channels anymore.

I ordered this for Bluetooth and texting while driving.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004877KOK/ref=asc_df_B004877KOK1649898?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395093&creativeASIN=B004877KOK